(Chinhphu.vn) - Mr. Khoa Van Hau’s mother (in Bac Ninh Province) was born in 1947, worked at the Cooperative of Ha Bac Province (old name) from 1964, until 1987 he had a long-term resignation decision, the total working time was 23 years. After the break, his mother enjoyed abenefit for a short time and then it was cut off. Mr. Hau would like to ask, Is his mother enjoyed the benefit again? Regarding this issue, The Vietnam Social Security responds as follows: In the Decision No. 60 / HDBT dated March 1, 1990 of the Council of Ministers on the amendment of the allowance regime for public employees who quit their jobs because of the loss of working capacity prescribed in Article 14 of the Decree No. 236-HDBT dated September 18, 1985 of the Council of Ministers that are entitled to a monthly allowance equal to one-fourth of the converted working time and stipulates a number of special subjects after the expiry date, they are continued to receive allowance monthly for workingcapacity loss,
Accordingly, the following special subjects, after the expiry of the allowance as stipulated in Article 1 of the Decision 60 / HDBT, employees are continued to entitlemonthly loss of working capacity as follows:
- Labor Hero, Armed Forces Hero.
- War invalids and beneficiaries of policies like war invalids are classified as disabled.
- People with occupational accidents or occupational diseases are classified as disabled.
- People who lost 81% or more of their working capacity.
- People who have retired from work have reached the end of their working age (in full 60 years, women are 55 years old).
- People with no support and no income.
For those who are receiving monthly disability allowance before the issuance date of the Decision No. 176-HDBT of October 9, 1989 of the Council of Ministers, in addition to the above-mentioned subjects, if they belong to the following category, they shall continue to enjoy monthly working capacity loss allowance:
- People with full 5 years of practical work in the battlefields B, K, C, at the border, remote islands and areas with many hardships.
- Persons with full 25 years of conversion or more.
- Persons who count up to January 1, 1990 are at the end of their working age.
In order to get a specific answer on the regime of Mr. Hau's mother, we recommend that his mother provide working capacity loss records and contact the local social security.