Time and time again, we get to hear of strange, sad and at times hilarious videos of Indian weddings, a phenomenon which is never quite without an element of drama attached to it.
Be it the groom or bride denying to marry each other because of stupid incidents like the unavailability of non-vegetarian food or people even getting married to animals or trees, there are many strange things whenever there is an Indian wedding.
Now, what is yet another weird incident involving a wedding is where guests kept food over everything else.
I mean, even above their lives!
This is what happened at a wedding in Thane, Maharashtra, where a wedding hall actually caught fire.
#WatchVideo: Even as fire-ravaged #AnsariMarriage ground in #Bhiwandi last night, people seem to have enjoyed their dinner in a marriage reception held in the same compound #Marriage #ViralVideo #News #Trending #WeddingSeason #LoveForfood pic.twitter.com/sn6oHqCuj1
— Free Press Journal (@fpjindia) November 29, 2021
I mean, most of us clearly have a special place in our hearts for Shaadi ka Khaana, but when there is a fire, I think it makes sense to run for one’s life.
Well, definitely not here, as it can be seen in the video.
The man just doesn’t give an ounce of f***!
As per reports, the fire broke out inside the storeroom of the Ansari marriage hall but thankfully, there were no injuries that were reported.
We really wish we could have known what the man was actually eating that he chose to value it over everything else.
This yet again proves the point that some people just don’t pay heed to whatever is happening around and we hope that this gem can instead be turned into a hilarious meme.Internet Explorer Channel Network