— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Ready to shop Black Friday? Good news: Walmart’s early Black Friday 2021 deals are already live. Dealhunters can save big on TVs, laptops, kitchen goods, toys and more during this massive sale.
Tackle your holiday shopping early with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
In anticipation of supply chain issues and labor shortages, retailers like Walmart are kicking off their holiday season sales a month ahead of Black Friday. Walmart joins major players including Amazon, Best Buy and Target in offering early Black Friday 2021 deals.
Below, we’ve answered frequently asked questions about early Walmart Black Friday 2021 deals, plus details on Walmart’s second Black Friday Deals for Days event and the best deals available now.
What are the best deals from the early Walmart Black Friday 2021 sale?
Walmart is rolling out big markdowns on select products in several waves, with select early Black Friday deals available starting on October 17. We’ve listed the best deals below:
- Get the Lenovo Chromebook S330 14-Inch Chromebook for $99 (Save $140)
- Get the Acer 13.3-Inch Refurbished FHD Touchscreen Chromebook for $189.99 (Save $40)
- Get the Apple AirPods Pro for $197 (Save $52)
- Get the HP 14-Inch Intel Pentium 4GB/64GB Chromebook for $229 (Save $50)
- Get the LG 32-Inch UltraGear HDR 10 Monitor for $249 (Save $100)
- Get the Canon EOS 2000D Rebel T7 DSLR Camera for $420.99 (Save $178.01)
- Get the Keurig K-Duo Essentials Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker for $79 (Save $20)
- Get the Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 8-Quart 2-Basket Air Fryer for $139 (Save $20.99)
- Get the Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer for $169 (Save $30)
- Get the KitchenAid Professional 600 6-Quart Stand Mixer for $289.99 (Save $60)
- Get the LEGO City Advent Calendar for $23.99 (Save $6)
- Get the hum by Colgate Smart Battery Toothbrush with Travel Case for $29.97 (Save $20)
- Get the Glad Plastic Step 13 Gallon Trash Can, Set of 2 for $34.98 (Save $5.02)
- Get the Shark ION Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum for $144 (Save $55)
- Get the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum for $249 (Save $50)
- Get the LG CordZero A9 Cordless Stick Vacuum for $279 (Save $160)
- Get the Echelon Connect Sport Exercise Bike with a Free 30-Day United Membership for $497 (Save $102)
Walmart will follow up with more discounts throughout November during its “Black Friday Deals for Days” event.
Early Walmart Black Friday sale: Online November 3, in-store November 5
Like last year, instead of one large, post-Thanksgiving sale, Walmart will release new deals on the lead up to Black Friday each week in November.
The first wave of deals starts online on Wednesday, November 3, with discounts appearing in-store starting Friday, November 5. The next wave of deals kicks off on Wednesday, November 10, then in-store on Friday, November 12. The final wave of deals will happen during Black Friday.
During the sale, starting on November 3, shoppers can shop a 55-inch TCL 4K Roku TV for $228 (save $200), Samsung Chromebook 4 for $87 (save $212), Roku 4K Premiere for $19 (Save $20.88), Eufy Robovac 25C robot vacuum for $99 (save $50) and a Keurig K-Compact coffee maker for $35 (save $32).
For the sale starting on November 10, you can shop Apple AirPods for $89 (save $30), an HP 15.6-inch laptop for $279 (save $180.99), a Shark robot vacuum for $288 (Save $111), a Roku Ultra LT for $30 (save $49), a Netgear Nighthawk mesh system for $149 (save $80.99) and a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 for $139 (save $80).
Should I subscribe to Walmart+?
During this sales event, Walmart+ subscribers can get a head start on shopping for the week’s doorbusters. Walmart+ members can start shopping at 3 p.m. during the aforementioned dates, while everyone else has to wait until 7 p.m. EST.
If you’re interested in getting early access to Walmart’s Black Friday deals, a Walmart+ membership is $98 a year or $12.95 a month.For what it’s worth, shoppers can expect some of these doorbuster deals to sell out quickly.
In addition to early access, Walmart+ subscribers can also get contact-free curbside pickup service, as well as free delivery.
Will there be a Walmart Black Friday ad scan?
Every year, Walmart releases a circular spotlighting the doorbusters and limited-time deals it will make available during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This year, shoppers can get a sneak peek of the deals offered during week 1 and week 2 of Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days.
As for Black Friday, Walmart has yet to release its official list of deals.
When does the Walmart Black Friday sale end?
Walmart’s Black Friday deals have already begun and ramp up starting November 3. Technically speaking, Walmart’s Black Friday ends with Cyber Monday on Monday, November 29.
Don’t get thwarted by shipping delays or sold-out favorites this holiday season. Sign up for our free weekly newsletter and get the product reviews, deals and holiday gift guides you need to start shopping now.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.Internet Explorer Channel Network