Here are the weigh-in results for UFC Vegas 41: Paulo Costa vs. Marvin Vettori.
UFC Vegas 41 goes down on Saturday, Oct. 23, 2021, starting at 1 p.m. ET on ESPN+. The fight card features 14 bouts leading up to a hard-hitting main event. In the headliner, “middleweights” Paulo Costa and Marvin Vettori look to bounce back after losing a title fight last time out. Both fighters need a win and have the fight styles to make this a must-see matchup.
After announcing he can’t make weight, Costa requested the bout be at a catchweight. Although the UFC and Vettori accepted, Costa will have extra pressure to get a win. Meanwhile, Vettori has continued to evolve into a potential future champion. Anything can happen when these two get in the cage, but one thing is guaranteed; whoever loses will be in an awful spot in their career.
Just hours before weigh-ins a 205-pound fight was negotiated for the pair. But what did they both actually weigh in at?
Weigh-in results for UFC Vegas 41: Paulo Costa vs. Marvin Vettori
Main Card (4 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT, ESPN+)
- Paulo Costa () vs. Marvin Vettori ()
- Grant Dawson () vs. Ricky Glenn ()
- Jessica-Rose Clark () vs. Joselyne Edwards ()
- Alex Caceres () vs. Seung Woo Choi ()
- Dwight Grant () vs. Francisco Trinaldo ()
- Nick Negumereanu () vs. Ike Villanueva ()
Preliminary Card (1 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT, ESPN+)
- Jun Yong Park () vs. Gregory Rodrigues ()
- Mason Jones () vs. David Onama ()
- Tabatha Ricci () vs. Maria Oliveira ()
- Laureano Staropoli () vs. Jamie Pickett ()
- Khama Worthy () vs. Jai Herbert ()
- Jeff Molina () vs. Daniel Lacerda ()
- Livinha Souza () vs. Randa Markos ()
- Jonathan Martinez () vs. Zviad Lazishvili ()