Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the UCF Knights vs. Memphis Tigers college football matchup on October 22, 2021.
The UCF Knights (3-3, 0-0 AAC) are 7.5-point favorites when they host the Memphis Tigers (4-3, AAC) in an AAC matchup on Friday, October 22, 2021 at the Bounce House.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UCF vs. Memphis
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
UCF Stats and Trends
- UCF has one win against the spread in six games this season.
- This season, the Knights have just one ATS win in three games as a favorite of 7.5 points or more.
- UCF has hit the over in 66.7% of its opportunities this year (four times over six games with a set point total).
- The Knights put up 34.2 points per game, 3.8 more than the Tigers give up per matchup (30.4).
- UCF is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when the team notches more than 30.4 points.
- The Knights collect only 14.1 more yards per game (440.2), than the Tigers allow per contest (426.1).
- UCF is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team picks up over 426.1 yards.
- This year, the Knights have turned the ball over nine times, six more than the Tigers’ takeaways (3).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UCF at SISportsbook.
Memphis Stats and Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread on two occasions this season.
- Memphis’ games this season have gone over the point total in 50% of its opportunities (three times in six games with a set point total).
- The Tigers put up 35.9 points per game, 3.7 more than the Knights surrender (32.2).
- Memphis is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team puts up more than 32.2 points.
- The Tigers rack up 101.5 more yards per game (485.7) than the Knights allow (384.2).
- When Memphis amasses more than 384.2 yards, the team is 1-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- The Tigers have turned the ball over 11 times this season, two more turnovers than the Knights have forced (9).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.