FROM OCTOBER 18 AFTER NSW HIT 80 PER CENT DOUBLE-DOSE COVERAGE:
These apply to people who are fully vaccinated.
* Indoor gatherings capped at 20 visitors
* Outdoor gatherings capped at 50
* Weddings and funerals uncapped
* Ticketed outdoor events capped at 5000 people
* Standing up in pubs is back
* Dancing permitted indoors and outdoors at hospitality venues
* Up to 10 fully vaccinated singers may perform in places of worship and at religious services
* Community sport will resume
* Masks no longer required in offices or outdoor settings (except for front-of-house hospitality staff)
* All premises will operate at one person per four sqare metre indoors and one person per two square metre outdoors.
* Kindergarten, Year One and Year 12 return on October 18
* All other years return on October 25
SOURCE: NSW GOVTInternet Explorer Channel Network