On this week’s show, our panelists — Montreal Gazette columnist Stu Cowan, CBC Daybreak Montreal’s Jessica Rusnak and former Canadiens defenceman and NHL assistant coach Rick Green — along with host Julian McKenzie talk about Canadiens owner Geoff Molson firing general manager Marc Bergevin, assistant GM Trevor Timmins and public relations director Paul Wilson, and the hiring of Jeff Gorton as the executive vice-president of hockey operations.
They also weigh in on these topics:
- New direction for the Canadiens was long overdue.
- Looking at potential first moved by new head of hockey operations Jeff Gorton
- Habs owner Geoff Molson’s new plans for diversity and off-ice help for players.
- Stu Cowan: Don’t expect Patrick Roy to be next GM of the Canadiens
- What the Puck: Fixing Canadiens will be a tall order for Jeff Gorton
Check us out:
Video Production by 5 Pound Media
For all the latest on the Canadiens’ quest for their 25th Stanley Cup, sign up for our newsletter, HI/O: Montreal’s Road to the Cup, at https://montrealgazette.com/newslettersInternet Explorer Channel Network