According to the company, both SE30 and SE50 are small, rugged, and powerful enough to meet the needs of enterprise data processing, security and scalability at the edge.
The new Lenovo ThinkEdge devices are powered by Intel technology. The embedded edge computers are for customers who need faster processing power, better security, and scalability.
Lenovo ThinkEdge SE30: Key highlights
- 11th Generation Intel Core i5 vPro processors
- Up to 16GB memory and 1TB storage
- Fan-less, operational temperature range of -20 to 60 Celsius
- Available with Both 4G and 5G modules
- Embedded applications include kiosks and ATMs for smart retail, automated production lines in manufacturing, and medical device monitoring in healthcare, among others.
Lenovo ThinkEdge SE50: Key highlights
- Intel Core i7 or i5 vPro processors
- 32GB memory and up to 2TB storage
- Fan-less, operational temperature range of 0 to 50 degree Celsius, and IP50 rating
- 2-liter design with full industrial I/O
The Lenovo ThinkEdge SE30 and SE50 are available to be ordered through the local sales team. You can visit the ThinkEdge web page to find out more or contact the local Lenovo sales representative.
Those who don’t know, embedded computers are a combination of hardware and software that are specifically designed for a particular task. They are usually a part of a larger ecosystem and work within it.
For example, the ATM machine is an embedded computer which is designed for ATMs only and it can not perform any other task. Also, they are a part of a large banking system.
- Also, the computers designed for ATMs will be different from the kiosk systems and both can only perform the functions they are designed for. These systems are almost everywhere, starting from calculators, ATMs to microwaves.