It’s no secret that we love Halloween around here! From winding your way through a corn maze (make sure you take a photo that pairs nicely with these fall Instagram captions) to setting up a movie marathon featuring the best Halloween movies of all time, October is chock-full of friendly Halloween family activities that lead up to the spooky holiday.
To help you have as much fun as possible in preparation for the all those tricks and treats, we’ve compiled some of the best Halloween jokes that are funny enough to make a skeleton roll in his grave with laughter (and put even the best dad jokes to shame). From ghosts and goblins to witches and mummies—the whole gang is present for these jokes!
Whether you’re trick-or-treating through the neighborhood or celebrating at home this year, these jokes will definitely boost the fun factor for your Halloween. Here’s one of our favorites: “Why do demons and ghouls hang out together? Because demons are a ghoul’s best friend!” (ba-duhm-shh). And don’t fret if you run out of Halloween jokes at the party—these pumpkin jokes and funny Halloween memes will really give‘em pumpkin to talk about!
Funny Ghost and Goblin Jokes
- Why do ghosts go on diets? So they can keep their ghoulish figures
- Where does a ghost go on vacation? Mali-boo.
- Why did the ghost go into the bar? For the Boos.
- What is in a ghost’s nose? Boo-gers.
- Why did the policeman ticket the ghost on Halloween? It didn’t have a haunting license.
- Why do demons and ghouls hang out together? Because demons are a ghoul’s best friend!
- Why did the ghost starch his sheet? He wanted everyone scared stiff.
- What does a panda ghost eat? Bam-BOO!
- What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert? I-Scream!
- Where do ghosts buy their food? At the ghost-ery store!
- How do you know when a ghost is sad? He starts boo hooing.
Funny Mummy Jokes
- Why don’t mummies take time off? They’re afraid to unwind.
- Why did the headless horseman go into business? He wanted to get ahead in life.
- What kind of music do mummies like listening to on Halloween? Wrap music.
- Why don’t mummies have friends? Because they’re too wrapped up in themselves.
- Why couldn’t the mummy go to school with the witch? He couldn’t spell.
- How do mummies tell their future? They read their horror-scope.
- Where does a mummy go on vacation? The Dead Sea.
Funny Vampire Jokes
- Why did the vampire read the newspaper? He heard it had great circulation.
- How do vampires get around on Halloween? On blood vessels.
- What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire? It’s a pain in the neck.
- What’s it called when a vampire has trouble with his house? A grave problem.
- How can you tell when a vampire has been in a bakery? All the jelly has been sucked out of the jelly doughnuts.
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frostbite.
Funny Skeleton Jokes
- Why do skeletons have low self-esteem? They have no body to love.
- Know why skeletons are so calm? Because nothing gets under their skin.
- What do you call a cleaning skeleton? The grim sweeper.
- What do skeletons order at a restaurant? Spare ribs.
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the scary movie? He didn’t have the guts.
- Who won the skeleton beauty contest? No body.
Funny Witch Jokes
- What do you call a witch’s garage? A broom closet.
- What kind of food would you find on a haunted beach? A sand-witch!
- What was the witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- What do you call two witches who live together? Broom-mates!
- What’s a witch’s favorite makeup? Ma-scare-a.
- How does a witch style her hair? With scare spray.
Funny Pumpkin Jokes
- Why was Cinderella bad at football? Because she had a pumpkin for a coach.
- What’s a pumpkin’s favorite genre? Pulp fiction.
- Why did the pumpkin take a detour? To avoid a seedy part of town.
- How do you mend a jack-o’-lantern? With a pumpkin patch.
- What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie? Your teeth.
Halloween Dad Jokes
- How do vampires start their letters? Tomb it may concern.
- Why are graveyards so noisy? Because of all the coffin.
- How do you get rid of demons? Exorcise a lot.
- I dropped my pumpkin yesterday. Jack-o-lantern? More like crack-o-lantern!
- Where do ghosts go on vacation? Mali-boo.
- I would make a skeleton joke, but you wouldn’t find it very humerus.
- Why don’t I like Dracula? He’s a pain in the neck.
- What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit? Neck-tarines.
More Halloween Jokes That Are Too Punny!
- Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road safely? The crossing gourd.
- What treat do eye doctors give out on Halloween? Candy corneas.
- What type of plants do well on all Hallow’s Eve? Bam-BOO!