King's College International School Bangkok (King's Bangkok) is the first King's College School Wimbledon International School in Southeast Asia, offering the British curriculum with IGCSEs and A-levels for children aged 2-18.
King’s College School, Wimbledon (King’s Wimbledon) is renowned for being one of the most academically successful schools in the world with 96.3% of all GCSE/iGCSEs at A*-A (or 9-7) and 94.9% of all A Levels at A*/A/B in 2019. Each year around 25% of the student body goes on to Oxford or Cambridge, and more than 90% attend their first-choice university.
King’s Wimbledon and King’s Bangkok have a special partnership that extends to every part of school life. We share King’s Wimbledon’s ethos of a co-curricular programme, pastoral care, and selecting world-class teachers, many of whom directly from King’s Wimbledon. Our well-rounded education instills the values of good manners, kindness and wisdom in all of our students.
King’s Bangkok has a rigorous process in selecting teachers. Class teachers must pass three rounds of interviews, including the final one at King’s Wimbledon, to ensure that students are provided with the best learning opportunities from the most qualified, experienced and passionate teachers. Over the past two years, King’s Bangkok has received over 4,000 applications for 70 teaching positions. Of these 70 positions, we have teachers from King’s Wimbledon either as STEM teachers or class teachers.
King’s Bangkok is situated in the heart of Bangkok in the Ratchada-Rama 3 area, with easy access to the financial district (5km from Sathorn). We offer world-class facilities that are well-designed for children, with over 42,000 square metres of state-of-the-art school facilities.
THOMAS BANYARD – Headmaster, King’s College International School Bangkok
“At King’s Bangkok, we have the same mission as King’s Wimbledon to ‘engage, inspire and extend’ our students, and you can see the same love of learning blossom within weeks of starting with us. There is no one answer or quick trick for helping students to achieve success; there is no simple solution. Instead you must truly consider what success looks like. For our families and our teachers, success involves helping girls and boys be kind, to treat others with respect and ensure that they have a mindset that enables them to try their best and to not shy away from new things. Our teachers are all wonderful role models for these things. They teach the students that mistakes are a valuable part of the learning process, that you are supported when you fall down, and that, when you are surrounded by friends, family and a support system, you can truly excel. It is sort of like polishing a diamond with love so it can shine brighter, instead of beating it into shape.”
Quick facts about King’s Bangkok
- King’s College International School Bangkok (King’s Bangkok) is a King’s College School, Wimbledon International School, with a student-centred and value-led British curriculum.
- King’s Bangkok is a co-educational day school for students aged 2-18.
- King’s Bangkok offers over 42,000 square metres of state-of-the-art school facilities for the students. This includes the Early Years Centre, Academic Blocks for the Primary and Senior Schools and sports facilities such as a sheltered saltwater, Olympic-sized swimming pool; 3 full-size basketball courts, a ?-metre climbing wall, and an indoor jogging track housed in an air-conditioned sports hall; a full-sized football pitch with FIFA-Quality Football Turf; state-of-the-art fitness room and gymnastics centre with Olympic-standard floor.
- In addition, a 625-seat auditorium, a concert hall, 17 music classrooms, a dance studio, 3 art studios, 4 science labs and a design technology studio and robotics lab are provided for students to enjoy creative activities.
- As part of King’s Wimbledon’s quality audit of King’s Bangkok, the results of parent’s survey are that:
- 100% of respondents believe their child has been well taken care of by Form Teachers.
- 100% of respondents agree that their children are happy at school.
- 99.4% of respondents rate the teaching and learning as good and excellent.
- King’s Bangkok is situated in the Ratchada-Rama 3 area with easy access to the financial district (5km from Sathorn) and the city centre (7km from Sukhumvit).
- Applications are now welcome for girls and boys aged 2-17. Please visit kingsbangkok.ac.th or email us at email@example.com for more details.
Please email us with any enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org. th or visit our website at www.kingsbangkok.ac.th Tel 02 481 9955Internet Explorer Channel Network