Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif’s pre-wedding functions begin today, December 7. The couple’s food menu at the wedding is an eclectic blend of everything Indian and Western. According to the buzz, the menu has been put together personally by Vicky and Katrina keeping in mind the guest list and especially the family members who are not from India.
WHAT’S ON THE FOOD MENU AT KATRINA-VICKY WEDDING
Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal and their families have reached the wedding venue in Rajasthan. The couple will get married at Hotel Six Senses Barwara Fort in Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan. The food menu at the couple’s wedding include live kachori and chaat stalls, kebabs and traditional Rajasthani cuisine. It also includes a five-tier wedding cake curated by Italian chef.
Here’s what Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif’s wedding menu include:
- Live stall for kachoris, dahi bhalla and fusion chaat
- North Indian delicacies that include kebabs and fish platter
- Traditional Rajasthani cuisine like Daal Baati Churma with around 15 types of daals made from different lentils
- A blue-and-white five-tier Tiffany wedding cake curated by a chef from Italy
- Separate stall for paan and golgappas and other Indian delicacies
ABOUT VICKY-KATRINA’S WEDDING VENUE
Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif’s destination wedding is set to happen at Six Senses Fort Barwara, Sawai Madhopur. Built in the 14th century, it is a luxury resort fit for VickTrina’s grand wedding. The couple has issued several rules for guests to follow at the resort. They have even imposed a no-mobile diktat for guests. Vicky and Katrina’s wedding guest list includes celebrities such as Karan Johar, Farah Khan, Kabir Khan and Mini Mathur and Rohit Shetty, among others.
ALSO READ | Vicky Kaushal-Katrina Kaif to host grand reception in Mumbai post December wedding. Details insideInternet Explorer Channel Network