Method 1 of 10: Text her first.
- This is especially true if she has a lot to say to you and doesn’t know where to begin.
- You might text, “Hey, thinking about you today. How’re you doing?” or, “It was great hanging out the other day. What are you up to?”
Method 2 of 10: Stick with straightforward messages.
- For instance, text to set up dates with her or to casually let her know that she’s on your mind. You might say, “You’ve been in my thoughts all day. Dinner tomorrow?”
Method 3 of 10: Send emojis or GIFS.
- For instance, if you send just a text that says, “Call me when you get a chance,” she may read a lot into it—she may think something is wrong or that you’re angry. However, if you add a smiling emoji or silly GIF of someone using a big old-fashioned phone, she’ll know you just want to talk at some point.
Method 4 of 10: Show off your take-charge attitude.
- For instance, text something like, “Would you like to see a movie on Thursday night?” or, “There’s a concert tonight at 9. Want to go?”
Method 5 of 10: Encourage her to do something fun.
- For example, text something like, “Take a break from work and meet me for ice cream! You know you want to.”
Method 6 of 10: Be honest with her.
- Even harmless white lies can backfire with a Virgo. For instance, if she texts you and asks you if you like a specific book that she likes, don’t tell her what she wants to hear if it’s not true. If she finds out you were being dishonest, she won’t trust you.
- A Virgo will appreciate a truthful text like, “To be honest, I didn’t really care for that book,” or, “I’m not really into that style of music.”
Method 7 of 10: Try a little subtle flirting.
- It’s a good idea to match her texting style. If she starts sending flirtier texts, go for it!
Method 8 of 10: Keep your texts clean.
It’s fine to flirt with a Virgo but don’t be crude or vulgar. She’ll be turned off if you presume to send her explicitly naughty messages, especially if you don’t know each other well yet. Since Virgos are usually polite and cautious, make sure your texts aren’t crass.
- If you’re flirting, don’t be overly sexual or aggressive since she’ll probably ignore your texts.
Method 9 of 10: Respect her boundaries.
Don’t push a Virgo to answer personal questions by text. She may not feel comfortable sharing her deepest emotions unless she’s face-to-face. If you’ve texted her a question and she hasn’t responded, she may feel uncomfortable so don’t bombard her with more questions or she’ll also feel overwhelmed.
- If you get the impression that you’ve upset her and she hasn’t responded to you or she’s changed the subject, briefly acknowledge that you shouldn’t have pried. You might text, “Sorry to bug you about that. I should have let it go.”
Method 10 of 10: Don’t immediately reply to her texts.
Give her a chance to start missing you! It’s totally fine to show that you’re interested, but being a little unavailable can make her think about you more. Instead of immediately replying to her text, wait an hour or so before you message her back.
- You don’t have to do this with every texting conversation between the two of you. Just do it occasionally if you want to make her crazy for you!