Method 1 of 9: Open with a thoughtful or playful message.
- For instance, you could try, “I was just driving around listening to Edith Piaf and thinking of you.”
- You could also try, “Have you ever dated someone more than 10 years younger than you?”
- Use straightforward textspeak that she’s more likely to understand. If she hasn’t been keeping up with popular text abbreviations, she might not get a message like “WYD.” Go ahead and text her the full, “What are you doing?” just to play it safe.
Method 2 of 9: Get her talking about herself.
- Try something like, “What was your first job?” or “What is your favorite country that you’ve ever visited?”
- You could also try, “I’ve never gone skydiving. I’m too chicken! Have you? Are you daring like that?”
- Once you get the ball rolling, it’ll be easier to flirt with her. Plus, you may be able to use some of the details she tells you. For instance, if she talks about how much she loves chocolate, you could say, “Have you ever tried chocolate with red pepper? Spicy and sweet, just like you!”
Method 3 of 9: Send a photo of yourself if you’re feeling brave.
- Try adding a caption like, “Do you like what you see?” or “How do I look?”
- If you’ve just started texting her, you may want to hold off on a fully nude photo until you’ve gotten to know each other and she seems open to it.
Method 4 of 9: Give her a specific compliment.
- For instance, you could text, “You’ve got incredible hair. It’s always salon quality” or “You’re so fit and strong! Your biceps are insane.”
- You could also stick to her professional accomplishments and say, “I bet you’re an amazing lawyer. I wouldn’t want you suing me” or “No wonder you’re a great real estate agent. You’re so charming.”
Method 5 of 9: Ask a flirty question.
- Try something innocent like, “Why are you so cute?” or “How are you so perfect?”
- You could also try, “What would you do to me if I was there?” or “What are you wearing?”
Method 6 of 9: Tease her a bit.
- Try sending, “That sounds like a fun night! I remember my first glass of wine” or “I can’t talk to you anymore, you’re just too much trouble for me.”
Method 7 of 9: Add some sexy emojis.
- For instance, if she asks something like, “What are you having for lunch?” You could say, “I wish I was having you” or “I’d rather be with you” and add a devil face emoji or a smiley face with the tongue sticking out.
Method 8 of 9: Avoid sending multiple messages in a row.
Blowing up her phone could make you seem desperate. An older woman probably has experience with a needy partner and you don’t want to seem thirsty! It’s fine to double-text occasionally, but don’t send 3 messages back to back. Wait for her responses—after all, flirting is a two-way street.
- Keep your messages short and sweet so you can save longer conversations for when you’re face-to-face.
- If you forgot to mention something, you can always text it later, after she’s responded.
- Avoid sending messages like “hello?” or “you there?” or “?” if she takes some time to respond. It could make you seem pushy.
Method 9 of 9: Steer clear of filthy language.
Save sexting for a woman you really know well. Some women, especially ones you just met, might be turned on by suggestive language. However, if you’ve been flirting with a woman you know well and think she’d be receptive, go for it. The key is to see how she responds to your messages. Use them as a guide to either keep sexting or clean it up.
- For instance, if she quickly texts back with a flirty, sexy message, she’s probably open to more sexting. If a lot of time passes before she responds or she starts talking about something else, she’s probably uncomfortable with it.