ACROSS CALIFORNIA — From its beaches to its deserts and mountains, from its lakes and forests to its small towns and big cities, there’s just so much to see in California! And we got to thinking: Why not share the photos we receive, and see elsewhere, with you?
Thanks to several Patch readers who’ve been very busy lately with their cameras, we’re able to share the below photos taken across the state. Take a look at this week’s “California In Photos” for glimpses of daily life and scenery up the coast in Northern California and down the coast in Southern California.
- Lifeguard Tower Goes Pink For A Reason: Photo Of The Day
- Playful Dolphins And Gorgeous Blue In OC: Patch Photo Of The Week
- Hot Air Balloons Aloft Over The Napa Valley: Photos Of The Week
- Manhattan Beach Pier Sunset: Photo Of The Day
- A Day At Stanly Lane Pumpkin Patch: PHOTOS
- Symphony By The Sea In Imperial Beach: Photos Of The Day
- Surfing In Carlsbad: Photo Of The Day
- Old Point Loma Lighthouse: Photos Of The Day
- A Day At Pronzini Pumpkin Patch In Petaluma: PHOTOS
- Flame Skimmer Dragonfly At Santee Lakes: Photo Of The Day
- Dog Park Play Date: Photo Of The Day
- Glowing Hills In The Distance: Photo Of The Day
- Blue Heron Takes Flight: Photo Of The Day
- Colored Clouds At Crown Harbor: Photo Of The Day
It’s Your State, It’s Your Shot!
It’s your turn, photographers. Whether you’re an amateur, a professional, an Instagrammer or just the one who always has their phone or camera ready so as not to miss that perfect shot, we’re excited to view and share your work. If you have an awesome photo of nature, breathtaking scenery, kids caught being kids, a pet doing something funny or something unusual you happen to catch, we’d love to feature it here on Patch.
We’re looking for high-resolution images that reflect the beauty that is California and that show off your unique talents. Share your best photos with Patch and your work could be featured in your community as well as in this weekly collection of California in pictures. Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the city, location of the photo and date.
Did you miss our most recent “California In Photos?” It is worth another look:
- Lightning Strikes Over The Pacific + Lake At Dusk: CA In Photos