WITH thousands of brands available in-store and online, Harrods is world-famous for its collection of luxury fashion, accessories, beauty, jewellery and more.
If you're looking for designer deals this November, read on to find out what to expect at the Harrods Black Friday sale 2021.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Harrods here
Pre-Black Friday Harrods deals
If you’re looking to bag a deal now, here are some top picks from the current Harrods sale:
CARVELA Leather Russ Boots 35, £69 – buy here
JOSEPH Swinton Pleated Skirt, £195 – buy here
- KURT GEIGER Lettie Knit Low-Top Sock Sneakers, £69 – buy here
- Sandro Knitted men's sweater, £131.40 – buy here
Ralph Lauren Kids Ombré Polo Pony Sweatpants (5-7 Years), £39.95 – buy here
ESTÉE LAUDER NightWear Plus Anti-Oxidant Night Detox Crème (50ml), £39 – buy here
- Women’s sale – find it here
- Men’s sale – find it here
- Kids’ sale – find it here
- Beauty sale – find it here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday will be taking place on November 26 this year and is usually regarded as the biggest shopping period of the year.
But you don't need to wait until the actual day to start shopping though: many retailers start slashing their prices in the two weeks leading up to Black Friday, so there are plenty of opportunities to grab yourself a bargain.
Is Harrods taking part in Black Friday this year?
Harrods has a history of avoiding the hype surrounding Black Friday.
However, last year it threw a winter sale, which saw it discount a number of its fashion and beauty items.
When is Cyber Monday and is Harrods taking part?
Cyber Monday is the Monday after Black Friday – this year, it is November 29.
Like Black Friday, Harrods doesn't tend to label its discounts with the Cyber Monday tag, but last year its winter sale lasted until December 1, which means that there should be good discounts on the Harrods site on November 29.
What to expect from Harrods Black Friday sale 2021:
The Harrods Winter sale will likely give customers up to 30% off a selection of fashion, beauty and homeware items, including ones from famous designers. The sale might not be here just yet, but if you're looking for deals, we've picked out some savings you can already snap up at Harrods:
1. Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Gothique Lipstick
- Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Gothique Lipstick, was £28, now £22.75 – buy here
2. Kiehls x Harrods Ultra Facial Cream
- Kiehls x Harrods Ultra Facial Cream, was £47.50, now £28.50 – buy here
3. Max Mara Wool Wrap Coat
- Max Mara Wool Wrap Coat, was £850, now £595 – buy here
4. Villeroy & Boch Wine Glasses
- Villeroy & Boch Set of 4 La Divina Burgundy Glasses, was £41.90, now £31.40 – buy here
5. Salvatore Ferragamo Eau de Parfum
- Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations Convivo Eau de Parfum (100ml), was £195, now £117 – buy here
What was in the Harrods Black Friday sale last year?
Here are some of our top picks from Harrods' 2020 winter sale.
Save up to 30 per cent on selected women's fashion at Harrods this Black Friday
- Manolo Blahnik Lace Hangisi Pumps 105, was discounted from £815 to £569.03 – buy here
- Yuzefi Leather Dolores Knot Bag, was discounted from £460 to £319.01 – buy here
- Max Mara Galles Cashmere Belted Coat, was discounted from £2825 to £1974.96 – buy here
- Stella McCartney Bond Street T-Shirt, was discounted from £225 to £149 – buy here
- Ganni Puff-Sleeved Dress, was discounted from £325 to £218.99 – buy here
Selected men's fashion is included in the Black Friday sale
- Tom Ford Puffer Jacket, was discounted from £3790 to £2649.97 – buy here
- Barbour Maesbury Quilted Jacket, was discounted from £169 to £118.99 – buy here
- Palm Angels Airlines Hoddie, was discounted from £440 to £298.98 – buy here
- Vilebrequin Animated Swim Shorts, was discounted from £210 to £139 – buy here
- Loewe Leather-Suede Embossed Anagram Sneakers, was discounted from £395 to £275 – buy here
What should I buy at Harrods?
Harrods is home to over 5,000 brands and seven floors of luxury: you can find everything from womenswear and menswear to homeware, souvenirs, and beauty products.
Have we mentioned the extensive list of the biggest fashion labels that you can find at the store? Bvlgari, Alexander McQueen and Burberry, to name a few.
Have a look at Wine & Hampers, if you’re searching for a luxury present for someone special in your life.
Where is Harrods?
Harrods is an iconic luxury department store for designer brands – located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, London.
How many departments does Harrods have?
The Harrods store is huge and has 330 departments.
Why is Harrods famous?
Harrods is one of the most famous stores in the world due to its history and its size!
The luxury department store dates back to the 1800s and covers 1.1. million square feet making it the largest department store in Europe.
It's also famous for the connection with Princess Diana who was dating Dodi Fayed, the son of then-Harrods owner Mohamed Al-Fayed, when she died in 1997.
Does Harrods offer any other discounts?
If you join the Harrods Rewards Programme, the store's four-tier loyalty card scheme, you will earn points every time you shop. The levels of membership are Green tier 1, Green tier 2, Gold tier and Black tier, with Black being the most exclusive. For every 500 points collected £5 will be credited to your account which you can spend on whatever you like. As a member, you also get special benefits such as invitations to exclusive discount events and extra points on selected days, and the benefits get better as you level up.
How do you get a Black Card in Harrods?
To reach the Black tier on the Harrods Rewards Programme, you need to spend an eye-watering £10,000 or more per year in the store, making it laughably out of reach for most of us. Black card status entitles you to a host of benefits including free tea and coffee when you shop, free clothing alterations, free parking, eligibility for the exclusive Harrods American Express Card and access to the Harrods personal shopping service, among other things.
Does Harrods offer NHS discounts?
Harrods offered a food hall discount to NHS workers via its Twitter feed back in March 2020, but we've checked and unfortunately, it's no longer valid. There are no other NHS or keyworker discounts being offered by Harrods at this time.
How much does delivery cost from Harrods?
Harrods is currently offering free UK delivery and returns on all orders over £100. UK Standard delivery takes up to seven days and the same goes for European orders. If you spend less than £100, UK Standard delivery will set you back £5.95. You can find the full information here.
Enjoyed our roundup of the best bits from the Harrods Black Friday sale? You can find more information about Black Friday here.
Love fashion and beauty? Check out GHD’s Black Friday sale too.
Couldn’t find anything for you here? Have a look at our dedicated Sun Selects section for product recommendations.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Internet Explorer Channel Network