Wondering how to prepare Hakka noodles at home instead of flinging for the same at an eatery? Then, you’ve landed on the right page! With a zing of soya sauce, green chilly, fried on a high flame, Vegetable Hakka Noodles is an absolutely complete and satiating meal in itself. So, stop drooling and start preparing with this easy-to-make recipe!
- 1 pack (300 gm) of Hakka noodles
- 1/2 cup of sliced onion
- 1/2 cup of sliced capsicum
- 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 3-4 stems of spring onions, chopped
- 3-4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 2 tspof soy sauce
- 1 tspof vinegar
- 1 tspofgreen chilli sauce. BuyChing’s Secret Green and Red Chilli Sauce -Pack of 2 here for Rs 170 only!
- 1 tsp of red chilli sauce
- 1/2 tspofsalt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder
- 1 tsp of oil
- Boil 2 cups of water in a container. Add noodles and 1 teaspoon of ghee in the water which will prevent the noodles from sticking to each other.
- Once noodles get cooked, drain the hot water and wash them with cold water. Lightly hand toss them to separate them so that the noodles won’t get sticky. Keep them aside and start preparing the gravy.
- Heat oil in a wok, kadhai. BuyHawkins Futura nonstick Stir-Fry Wok here at a discounted price of Rs 1,894.
- Once the oil is hot, put garlic followed by green chillies. Saute them for few seconds.
- Now, add sliced onions and capsicum. Saute them well till golden brown.
Don’t Miss:Cook Lip-Smacking Chole Bhature And Make The Most Of This Monsoon!
- Next, add the rest of the vegetables and toss them for a few minutes.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, salt, black pepper, green chilli sauce, and red chilli sauce. Toss them lightly.
- Once it is done, add boiled noodles in wok and toss to coat the noodles.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve with chilli sauce for more “tikkha” taste!
Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such articles.Internet Explorer Channel Network