Charlotte Crosby has taken her romance with beau Jake Ankers to the next level, as the couple were seen enjoying dinner with his mum on Monday.
The reality star, 31, who split from her former boyfriend Liam Beaumont in August, was seen chatting to Jake’s mother as they headed to The Ivy in Manchester.
It was first reported earlier this month that Charlotte had begun dating Jake despite his ‘chequered past,’ after he was given a suspended prison sentence for pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit criminal damage in 2017.
Charlotte wrapped up against the chilly weather in a cosy black padded jacket and skintight leggings as she enjoyed a meal with Jake’s mum.
The reality star finished her look with thigh-high patent black boots as she headed out for a meal accompanied by her beau.
Sources claimed that despite only casually dating Jake, he and Charlotte agreed he should meet her mum, and the pair hit it off straight away.
A source told The Sun: ‘Jake and Charlotte were just casually dating, but they got really close on their holiday in the Maldives.
‘They decided Charlotte should meet his mum and of course she charmed her.
‘Charlotte is great with parents and got on really well with Jake’s mum, who has invited her round over Christmas.’
MailOnline has contacted representatives for Charlotte for further comment.
It was first reported earlier this month that Charlotte and Jake were dating after meeting through friends.
A source said: ‘Charlotte and Jake have lots of friends in common and they have really hit it off.
‘Things are very relaxed between them but they like hanging out. He has a chequered past, but that is well behind him now and he’s a successful driver.’
Jake was given a 16-week prison sentence suspended for two years and had to complete 100 hours’ unpaid work after pleading guilty to conspiracy to commit criminal damage in 2017.
The court was told how a family were forced to flee their home after a campaign of terror, and Jake received a number of car parking ticket while parked in front of the family’s CCTV.
He was also seen throwing bricks at the camera, and the court heard how he recruited two men to cause further damage.
Charlotte confirmed her split from ex-boyfriend Liam in August.
It was reported she broke up with the hunk, who she started dating in February 2020, following a slew of furious arguments. It was also claimed she booted him out of her Newcastle home.
However, Charlotte later insisted their relationship ended on good terms, with the television personality telling MailOnline: ‘Me and Liam shared some amazing memories together and the split is amicable.
‘We have just realised we are both two very different people. I have learnt so much in this relationship and am thankful that it happened.’
Charlotte defiantly maintained the split was on friendly terms and told MailOnline that she wanted to ‘take back the narrative’ surrounding their split.
She said: ‘Were there furious rows? No. Did I kick him out of the house? No. It’s sad to see this negativity put on what was a good relationship. So I’d like to take back some control of the narrative, get some truth out there and draw a line under this.’