Halloween has arrived into Call of Duty: Mobile with season nine, called Nightmare.
While the content update for the ninth season has already dropped in-game, all the new features haven’t been released yet. Just like past seasons, these will be released gradually throughout season nine.
Related: CoD: Mobile season 9 patch notes: New weapons, maps, BR class, and more
Currently, players can enjoy the return of the Undead Siege mode with a few upgrades and the Drop Zone mode. When season nine officially begins tomorrow, the battle pass will contain the new Swordfish rifle and the TAK-5 operator skill.
Later in the season, the following features will be released.
- The Halloween-themed map is coming back to CoD: Mobile.
- It will be released in late October.
- The Halloween-themed mode is returning to the game in late October.
- The mode is similar to the Kill Confirmed, except the dog tags are replaced by pumpkins.
- This will be the newest map in CoD: Mobile.
- The Modern Warfare map will arrive on mobile devices in early November.
Charly – Wolves
- The operator will be available in the credit store in early November.
- This is the newest battle royale class which allows players to jetpack into the air.
- It will be released in mid-November.
- A new piece of tactical equipment, weapon, and blueprint will be released through seasonal challenges. Players will have to complete missions to get these.
- Flash Drone: The tactical equipment will be released in mid-November.
- Thumper: The explosive weapon will be released in mid-November.
- Razorback – Alter Ghoul: The new blueprint will be available in mid-November.