We’ve all grabbed a rusty can opener from the kitchen drawer and subsequently began the world’s worst arm workout when all we wanted was to open a tin of chickpeas. It’s frustrating, right? Well, say goodbye to painful arm action and hello to easily opened tins thanks to one of the electric can openers on our list below. It’s a kitchen gadget that everyone can benefit from, so why not give one a go? Your arms will thank you.
The Best Electric Can Openers:
1. Automatic start/stop: Kenwood CAP70.A0WH Electric Can Opener
2. Clean and fast option: JML Hands Free Battery Powered Tin Can Opener
3. An all-in-one appliance: Swan SP20110N 3-in-1 Hands Free Can And Bottle Opener
4. Dishwasher-safe parts: Morphy Richards Multifunction Can Opener
5. With a powerful Motor: YurDoca Hands Fre, One Touch Auto Can Opener
6. Modern and compact: Amazon Basics Black Electric Can Opener
Kenwood CAP70.A0WH Electric Can Opener
- Removable blade for easy cleaning
- Automatic start and stop lever
- Lid retaining magnet
- Integrated knife sharpener and bottle opener
Our thoughts: Ideal for small and standard sized tin cans, this electric can opener is perfect for easy tabletop can opening. It’s a quality bit of kit that we can’t fault.
JML Hands Free Battery Powered Tin Can Opener
- Magnet for lid disposal
- One touch opening
- Ergonomically designed
- Needs 4 x AA batteries
Our thoughts: Easy to clean and store away; we love this can opener for its easy to use design. It works effortlessly on most types of tin cans, so you’ll get a lot of use from it.
Swan SP20110N 3-in-1 Hands Free Can And Bottle Opener
- Includes knife sharpener and bottle opener
- Removable parts for cleaning
- Automatic start/stop function
- Magnetic lid holder
Our thoughts: This electric can opener is suitable for tin cans of many different shapes and sizes. It looks great, and turning it on is as simple as a light push of the lever.
Morphy Richards Multifunction Can Opener
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes non-slip jar opener
- Wipe-clean body
- Also opens bottles
Our thoughts: Not only does this open tin cans with ease, but it can also handle opening jars, bottles, and even hard-plastic packaging. We’re majorly impressed with this one.
YurDoca Hands Fre, One Touch Auto Can Opener
- Hands-free operating
- Easily reverses if any jamming occurs
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Built-in magnet for lids
Our thoughts: With this can opener, you barely have to lift a finger. Just pop it on the can and watch it go. It doesn’t leave sharp edges and can tackle deformed cans easily.
Amazon Basics Black Electric Can Opener
- Magnetic lid holder
- Powerful stainless steel blade
- Wide, non-slip base
- Automatic on and off mechanisms
Our thoughts: This durable and modern can opener smoothly cuts tins while sitting compactly on your kitchen counter. It’s has a really great price tag too.Internet Explorer Channel Network