How to create different skin tone combinations for couple emojis on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Open a chat with another user or a Group.
- Tap on the message bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the emoji icon on the message bar or the keyboard of your smartphone.
- Scroll through the emoji panel and find couple emojis.
- Long press on the couple emoji that you would like to send with the skin tone combination.
- From the menu, select the skin tone for the person on the left and then select the skin tone for the person on the right.
- Tap on the emoji combination you created.
- Now you can share this custom emoji just like any other available in the panel.
Users can also change the skin tone combination for couple emojis multiple times. Recently, WhatsApp rolled out a new feature for web users that allows them to create their own stickers from the photos in the gallery. The platform also offers a bunch of editing tools such as Outline, Emoji, Sticker, Text, Paint and Crop & Rotate and further allows users to modify the image.Internet Explorer Channel Network